Thursday, July 17, 2008

worst spotcheck ever. o_O

OMG. I have tried out this drink.
It's natural. (: Damn, this is a good mixture!
Apple + Carrot. So freaking nice you know! =P
I want somemore!!!

Mom blended it for me. ;D
Actually she's referring the newspaper daily tips.
She wanted apple + carrot + tomato. Tomato?!
Ewwwww. No way. So I told her not to add tomato.
So this is so freaking nice. It taste unique! xP

Awwwwww. I'm really stressed now.
but I'm lazy to complete all the important tasks.
I have Seni Project, Geo Project, Oral assesment and Exams!!
I'm so dead for those things. Aiks.

While school Seni perioud, Pn Rohaizah didn't came.
Some of them cheered? =.= But we have to draw.
So went to library and draw. (x It sucks.
Oh yeah, PN CHONG DIDN'T COME YESTERDAY.
OMG, the whole class was like damn happy.
All shouted YES YES YES. =x

Well, the saddest story.
Today was the WORST SPOTCHECK EVER.
Even though I don't have any barang rampasan.
But I still sad for my ji mui them. =(
God bless you all for the ******.

No comments:

Post a Comment