Sunday, November 29, 2009

the last day i see him.

As some of you know, my dearest grandfather passed away. ):

He had the last stage of cancer. Not sure what kind of cancer.

I admit I didn't feel that sad like my mom, but still, sad.

The reason is, I didn't really get in touch with him.

Although I seldom see him, like once or twice every year,

He's still my grandfather!

Before his death, I should have been grateful,

because both my grandparents, of both my parents' side, they are still alive!

Now, the family (my mom's side) is incomplete without him.

I know, life still goes on. But i don't know what the future will be like.

Less merriness in CNY for the following years. D:

Whatever the future will be like, I hope he can bless us with a good life.

Rest In Peace, my grandfather!

P.S. / Advice for you, eat healthy, and live healthy! When you feel that something is wrong, go for a doctor before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment