Monday, August 29, 2011

JUST.A.FEW.MORE.MONTHS.

Yes, 3 more months and I'm done with SPM and high school. Like, exactly 3 months. :D


Can't wait for this because I'm so sick of school. Even if my few months break holiday doesn't turn out wonderfully, I'll be still already out of school!


I just need to rant. I'm so sick of wearing school socks, with the school name labelled on it. Sick of gathering in the assembly, sitting on the road everyday. YES, we sit on the teachers' car park every morning. So sick of the epic noise in my class everyday, they literally just shout at each other every single time they talk and guess what? They're just sitting NEXT to each other. Sick of listening to the discipline teacher's nonsense. I really loathe it. Sick of some people with attitudes I cannot stand. Sick of getting up early and tie my hair. -.-
Yes! See everyone is sitting on the road!


BUT GUESS WHAT? It will all be over in 3 months! :) This is what I always think of when I'm really frustrated. Like eeeewww? I'd prefer other countries' school system, when we got to pick our own preferred subjects. But I didn't have a choice, and I'm already finishing school, so I will MOVE ON. :)



And still, I have my buddies with me during school. So school life is still fun with them around me!

My babe, Jan. =) 


There goes my class buddies! :) 


Siew Hui is so cute! ;)


Okay. Enough of that, I'm gonna spend my days after SPM crazily! :D Oh hello, I'm typing this because I need motivation to study. Haha I need to do well in SPM then I can have fun!


I'm done typing, BYE!


P.S. : Hi eewei, I knew you were reading my blog yesterday. A visitor from Johor. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment