Friday, August 15, 2008

bad day ah?

Eeee-YAY! =D
Here come our HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. =)
Nooooo, ABSRM is comingggggg!! T_T
After that I will be relaxing like hell wei! x(
I just hate it!! )=

I love David Cook. ;)
It's a long time ago.
I like his songs lah.
Until now. So I'm telling you guys now. xD

Screw ABSRM. Wish this world had no exams.
They are killing me. *sobs*
And the year-end exams are coming soon too.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

omg. i love 2 Dahlia's class decoration.
It ROCKS TO THE MAX.
Yeah man. We must winnnnnnnnnnn!
and btw, I hope there's no COPY CATS!

==" i'm so sorry, friend.
i don't really ffk, but this is the first time. =(
i really didn't want it to happen, but....
there were some problems make me couldn't.
i really want to come one lah actually.
just that i miss you. i'm so sorry.
I don't think you CARE, but well,
I'M SAYING SORRY TO MYSELF.

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment