Saturday, August 30, 2008

satisfying day!

okayy people.
I feel like blogging.
but I've no idea what to blog about!!
Anyway, kinda happy today!!
'cos having merdeka sales. XD

well, went to OU just now.
with my dearest family.
oh yes! I've got my sandals FINALLY.
heee. And another one.
I've bought 2 pairs of shoes today!
Then, a shirt... Haha.
I've spotted a denim short skirt.
but, aherrrm... =_="
NO DISCOUNT. Must wait till it offers! T_T

And then, what else?
err, bought some daily house use at guardian!
i've got my shampoo, facial foam, dalacin.....
whatever they were!
just... feeling satisfied today! xD

btw, HAPPY MERDEKA people!!! =)
I know I know... I prefer other countries.
Hmmms. But we are so semangat-ed!
During the merdeka celebration! =D
Too bad I couldn't go for countdown.
Cos my dad was tired, he wants to go home.
Plus, it was raining lightly. Sooo...
Haha... Anyone went there just now?

I might be goin the thingy at belinda court tmr!
see first... what's next eh...?
shit, seni project! Had a nap during the whole afternoon!
Must finish it by TOMORROW.
Because I want to go out on MONDAY.
Which is the last day of SALES. O_o
Anyone wants to go with me?

P/S : I HAVEN'T SHOPPED ENOUGH YET!!!
I need to walk around new wing.
I wanna buy bags and purse + accesories.
I want ROXY stuff!!!
I am buying a bday gift to my dearest best friend, TAN CHING WEN.

That's all for today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment