Monday, October 20, 2008

Untitled

Bonjour Mademozelle and Sir! xP
In a sudden to speak French. Hahaaa. =D
Okay, you guys don't see me update daily already.
Yeap, I don't wanna bore you guys. (x
Actually the main reason is I'm having exam lah.
However, I won't be updating daily even there are no exams.
Because, I feel like it! =D
I must study really hard now. =( That's what I always say.
I could see people really did their hardwork for this term.
They could beat me though! I'm happy for their hardwork.
But I mind if they beat me! I want top 3 you know.
I want that shoes. T-T

I can only try my best this time. Those people are talented. (Arggghhh)
Just that they don't want to be serious last time.
Wish me luck people and I wish you all the best! =)
By the way, thanks a lot to Pn Tan Wai Soo!
She gave us do revision for Geography today. & it really attracts me.
The total result is 44/60! For me it's seriously good!
I guess I'm in love with Geography. LOL. For a meanwhile. =P
A random picture that I LOVE. I want that White Sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment