Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday - Part 2


Hello hello. :D This is my fave sunglasses cos it's ORANGE. I really love bright orange colour though and other neon colours too. Hmm I will get one of those thick-and-black framed glasses one day. What for? HAHA for fun! ;) Oh anyway, as mentioned in the previous post, pics with my cousin!

there goes my cute little cousin inside the pics too : 
He's 7 years old. OH spot something disgusting? HAHA he's licking Ade.

Group shot 2.

Comelnyaaaaa. :) Hmm I guess he likes Ade more. D:

This is blur but this is the only photo with 3 of us! :(( Sab, Me and Ade.

Lol isn't this cute?? The expression on him was priceless! HAHA okayy actually we asked him to do that. =P

Oh this is the younger brother of the cute boy above. :) He's an attention seeker anyway. LOL that's why he's willing to take a photo with me! =P

Now, tell me. Who's cuter? The one with Ben10 shirt, or this white shirt boy? ;) Drop a comment if you want. This post ends here. Have a good day and Bye! Today is a pubic holiday in Selangor. Hope you spend some good time with your family. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment