Monday, June 6, 2011

Artwork for Form 5 Class Page

Hello. I'm so bored. Let me show you something today! As you know, most of the Year Book/ School Magazine has this section for the Form 5s? Uh huh. You need to pay like 1000++ for 2 or 3 pages depends on whether you want it coloured or black & white. But of course, the total amount is divided by the number of students in your class. Also, to find someone to take the photos and design the class page as well.

Being the treasurer in class, ahem, it took me ages to collect the money. T_T Am supposed to pass up the money by the beginning of May but we only managed to pass up the before holiday. -.- The artwork for the class page too. I'm in the part of designing too. I remembered rushing it right after school until 2am. *yawn* Shit I just yawned after I see the *yawn*. LOL. 

Anyway, here's the page!
Sofiyah, who's also in charge of the page suggested this cardboard coloured background. Oh ya, what do you think of the design I did for the image at the center? I like it cos it's simple.

There goes the second coloured page, haha spot something obscene and funny. =P
_

These pages looked so simple right? But I spent a lot of time doing it. :( I only did the coloured page and there's another black & white page but it's done by Sofiyah. I had nightmare rushing this thingy, lol I'm so not gonna do things last minute like this anymore.

huiwen

2 comments:

  1. Frankly it's really nice to me. :D I swear I couldn't even make it. :\ And yea I yawned too when I saw the word "yawn"! :P

    ReplyDelete