Monday, July 18, 2011

Hard work does pay off. :)

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO THIS BLOG IS SO DEAAAAADDDDD. x(

It's me and Shi Jing! It was taken on her birthday! :)

I've been very busy lately. Well that's cos my school had held this first ever concert that involved many performances. I think you should understand now that I took part in the performance which explained why I was so busy. Sometimes it was so frustrating because I had many other things to do at the same time. I had to sacrificed my usual rest time for my dance practice. Wasted some money to rent a studio for practice and etc.

I even got so many bruises on my knees. Hmm. I got a new one whenever the existing one was almost healed. I felt stress too with the time management and school work. =/ Was so afraid that my group was gonna get kicked out. So many auditions, so many rehearsals. But no matter what, it's gonna be one of the most useful and meaningful moments in my life. ;D

Anyway, the concert is already over! :) *relieved* But I will be busy completing and catching up my school work and other stuffs. Well starting from mid June till now mid July. This entire month was pretty hectic. I've got add maths project, library week and preparations, dance practice, auditions and rehearsals, driving lessons as well. And now I remembered that I took the chemistry quiz! Should be around this week and I haven't prepared anything yet! =S

I tried to study when I had the time, but I just simply lost my mood due to these distractions. Wish me luck though because I really have to do well in the quiz and also for my SPM trials in september. Not long more... Okay should stop typing already. I'm gonna update the next post about the concert. :D Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment