Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy CNY eve! :)

HAHA my mom is looking funny. She's so gonna kill me if she sees this.

Hi. My last post was in last month! :( But I updated the last post in this month. LOL. Around 16/17th of Jan. So that's not very long to me for now it's only 22nd of Jan! Oh well but I didn't know the previous post was so long ago. So anyway, I'm writing a blog post now cos I think I'm only free after CNY week and by that time it's already February. Gosh time flies so darn fast. So be sure to spend your time wisely!

For the past two weeks, I went out almost everyday for some CNY shopping. Sighs. You know you shouldn't do it too last minute, should start shopping by ending of December as CNY this year is quite early. So my consequence of shopping like this, I'm still lacking of something. An outerwear (cos I'm going to Genting) cos my old ones are jackets and sweaters, doesn't suit what I'm wearing this year so I need more like a blazer or a cardigan. And then, a bag! My old bags that still can be used are white. Dirty! One has the rust stain on it! :( The other one is too messy IDK how to describe. And one got colour stain on it. FML! I want a new nice bag to store all my ang paus you seeeeeeeeee. =P

So my solution is, borrow a bag from my mom. And wear my old jacket (actually it's new LOL, just that I haven't worn before) but it's more like a cardigan? Which is quite the "trend/style" right now like this :


Got this from 17 magazine's website! Similar to what I'm wearing! :)

So anyway, happy cny to everyone! Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment