Friday, December 30, 2011

New year's resolutions of 2012

HELLO!


UHHHHH.... HI?!?!

A post to end the year 2011 =P

I've forgotten what I wanted to blog initially. D: So sorry, but as a new year arrives, I'm gonna list out my new year resolutions for the year 2012. :)

  • Dress differently. As in, no more t-shirts and shorts everyday when I go out. Yea I still can wear these, but not everyday. Shall dress nicely when I should. Cos who knows you'll bump into the love of your life one day? :)
  • Make more friends. I have to brush up my communication skills. Am in the midst of doing it already, eg: working. I realize other than my friends whom I always talk to, I don't really know any acquaintances. I'll need some to benefit my work in the future (after uni). 
  • Make more money and gain more experiences. Work! :) It's not easy, but whenever I think of the $$ that is gonna be in the bank account later, trust me, it's worth it! Nevertheless, you learn a lot aka experience! Not just working experience, but experience in every ways.
  • Enter into my desired college/institution and study my desired course. I don't have just one, but anyone in my list will do! :D This is something we should never be regret of. If you are undecided, give yourself some time. Because you don't wanna end up wasting your time and money, letting yourself confused.
  • Improve my skin condition. Although my skin is so much better compared to the past, I still have acne scars letting ppl assume that I still have that many pimples. -_- And I have oily skin, which is proned to  breakouts anyway. I'll need to get some facial done occasionally (which I've never done so, not even once LOL) and be hardworking when it comes to skin care. (exfoliate, mask, sunscreen, blackhead removal etc.)
  • Eat healthy and exercise regularly. I need to cut down oily and fried foods cos they contribute to pimples. HAHA eat fruits as much as I can. I love eating fruits but I don't always have it at home. -.- Oh and also need to cut down foods that have high sugar & salt content. Honestly, I hate exercising, I only love swimming so yea need to visit the club house as often as I can. And I'm considering to sign up some dance classes to burn off the extra calories.
  • Think before I spend and save money! I always spend money buying whatever stuffs I like and sometimes regret after bringing them home. Like finding ingredients of a product that are unsuitable for me, bought the wrong size, bought the same/similar thing etc. Instead of spending money on these useless stuffs, I'm saving money to study overseas, buy a new phone, and even a new car for myself. And Korean language class too! :)
That's about all. Not so many resolutions but it's not easy to achieve them! I will have to work hard! FIGHTING! >)


gonna blog about my conclusion of year 2011, as well as high school life! and also about my work! and some outings and hauls. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment