Sunday, December 11, 2011

Graduation '11


This is my current FB profile picture. ;D Yay or nay?

*

Oh yea, I procrastinated. I blog 2 weeks later instead of blogging on the 30th as mentioned in my previous post. ): Not busy though, I was just busy watching Korean dramas. :DD Finished watching Boys Over Flower and Secret Garden. Imma start City Hunter soon. And also some Taiwanese drama. Hehe.

Anyway, SPM was over 12 days ago. LOL I remember going to One Utama after the paper with friends till at night! :P And yes, I watched Breaking Dawn!! It wasn't that bad, it's actually the best one among the Twilight Saga. :) Not forgetting to mention that KStew's acting has improved again!

I will be blogging about more stuff later. Right now, I wanna blog about graduation at SMKDU. Which was on the 4th of November! :) Enjoy the pics!!

With my darling Janice. She looks so cute in this pic. :)

Anlie! The cute one. ^^

Us with our graduation gown/suit. I don't like the yellow. :( I prefer arts stream students' with maroon.

Individual shot. =P Looking pale.

Under the fan, which explains flying hair. From left : EeWei, MeiXuan, Desmond, I.

Siew Hui! My class buddy. WKWS!

Yin Ling, class monitor, and also, the smartest & most hardworking in class!

Tan Mei-Xuan. We've been through many funny moments since form 3.

With Baldeep. Why a pic with him? He's absolutely the LOUDEST in class. No wait, IN SCHOOL! and annoying sometimes. =P

All the graduates assembling in the hall. Spot me?

And there goes the end of the ceremony. Everyone was throwing their mortar boards! I swear and agree that this is the most amazing picture ever!!

With Choong Yi. We performed dancing together during Konsert Gemiling SMKDU. :D 

With Allysha and MeiXuan. LOL actually I just hopped in randomly and took this pic. No, it's not short to tall! I bent my knees to rest my chin on Ally's shoulder so yea.

The girls need no more introduction. This guy is called Dannie Mar Yi Yuan. Or best known as MYY.

<3

A pic with him again. XD

Mark Lester with cute bow-tie! He's like the most talented & entertaining talker in our school. Haha. Everyone loves his talks.

Noelle. ;) 

Danielle Teng. :D I love her smile. 

Finishing off my post with one last photo. :) Posting alot. HAHAAAA.

OKAY TOOOOOOOODDDDLLLLEEESSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment