Friday, December 23, 2011

The Rescue ; ALOHA


Let me introduce you my best buds! Adeline, Sabrina and I. :)

Two of them are sisters, and they are my cousins! :) Lol I know I don't have many pictures but I'm so darn lazy to upload pictures and the DSLR is not with me currently. SO BOOOOYEAHH!

* * * * *

OH HI!!! I know I need to blog again. I'm so lazy these days. What did I do? Typical days. Spent mah days watching Korean & Taiwanese dramas. :) Let me recommend and review some :

The Secret Garden
Starring : Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won.

Story Line/ Review : The characters' backgrounds are similar, a medium class girl & a rich guy fall in love. Their relationship is objected by the guy's mother. But this is slightly different, this drama is really hilarious. HAHA you know why? Because they are a few parts where 2 of them actually switch bodies. So they are lots of misunderstanding parts. And I like the girl! :) She's cool & independent. She has short hair, unlike those long hair with pretty/cute faces and hot bodies. She's just, slightly extraordinary. The guy, look funny when he smiles. Kinda sissy. LOL!

Rating : 7/10


Boys Over Flower
Starring : Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong

Review : Once again, typical. -.- Same backgrounds. What I like in this show is Lee Min Ho!! :D He's so cute, hot & mesmerizing! I like Kim Bum in this show too. He's cute. =P Nothing much about this show though. It's nice but typical, therefore low rating.

Rating : 5/10

In Time With You (Taiwanese Drama)
Wo Ke Neng Bu Hui Ai Ni

Starring : Chen Bo Lin, Lin Yi Chen, Wang Yang Ming

Story Line/ Review : The two best friends, they knew each other since high school until present, when they're both 30 years old. Their relationship is often being misunderstood. They insist that they are only best friends(very close). But the guy actually loved the girl and did many things for her. He tried extremely hard not to fall for her. The girl found out about his love before she was going to get married with another guy. Uh-huh. Lol actually I'm kinda envy about the two of them. Being there for each other, and the way they communicate. So, what are my thoughts? Well, they are ALOT of phone calls in this show. HAHA cos they keep calling each other. And about the ending, too many kissing scenes. I like the way the girl dress, her clothes & shoes. AWESOME.

Rating : 7/10

* * * * *

Oh if you wonder why I was being MIA, well I'm working on the weekends. :) Visit me when you are free, and remember to BUY something from me! Where? Message me. Hehe thanks.

I'm gonna blog about my work in the next post. Toodles! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment