Friday, November 25, 2011

Products Sharing ; Opinions [extreme long]

Hello. So I said I'm blogging on either 24th of 25th. So here I am! :)) It's a little strange doing a post like this. Especially when I do it at this time of the month. You know, when I should be hardcore studying and stuff. But oh well. So last month, my brother went on a trip to Taiwan. :D


How excited I got? I got really really ecstatic! Why? Cos I will be asking to buy me lots of good products where Malaysia doesn't have or is too expensive to get it here. :( But only bought 3 stuff from Taiwan and here it is :
From left : Dove Go Fresh Citrus Foaming Cleanser, Biore Acne Mild Care Oil Control Facial Foam, Maybelline Pure Minerals BB Mousse. :D

When I got it, I was super super super.. HAPPY! Well, what else? My brother was like, "Why? Malaysia don't have?" I swear these are(were) not available here that's why I asked him for this favour. Truth. You see, this country's a bit slower when it comes to launching these awesome products! Even Singapore is earlier than M'sia. :( An obvious example : iPhone 4s is already released in SG since 28th Oct (correct me if I'm wrong), but no signs of launching in M'sia yet! :( How sad? Predictions also inaccurate! I saw a rumour saying it will be launched on 25th Nov which is today! >(

Okay anyway forget it!! It will be here anytime soon, just the matter of time. =P Back to the topic, so when I got so happy and jumping around like a monkey, after around 2 weeks, I saw this!
See the BB mousse??! When I saw that, my reaction was like 100% ZHA DAO! Well, if you know what it means in Chinese. I was like OMG. Like, right after I bought it?!

And then, this month, ending of November, I saw this, 
AHEM?! I should have considered this to happen but when I saw the new series of Dove products being released, it was only the cleanser, NOT the foam one. So I assumed it's not gonna come out here. :S Okay I know it's kinda stupid doing all this kind of "analysis". LOL but I'm quite sure the Biore one isn't going to be released here as it's out in the market since year 2008.

Still it was a good choice to buy it cos you know why? I bought it much cheaper at Taiwan! :) and I got my hands on them earlier than anyone of you! Hehe. Hmm, I just felt bad to trouble my brother for bringing these stuff back for me! While he himself didn't really buy anything. How cheap, you wanna ask? You see the price there? Let's see :


Maybelline BB Mousse - RM47.88 (promotion), original price RM53.90
While in Taiwan, $450 about RM45. It's also in offer & Maybelline products in Taiwan are more expensive than M'sia but they can give you much better offer you see!! Original price in Taiwan is actually $650!! 20 bucks cheaper!

Dove Go Fresh Citrus Foaming Cleanser - RM28.48. I think it will be more expensive when not in offer. Guess the price in Taiwan? About RM17.90!! That's like RM10 cheaper!

So my conclusion is, grab the opportunity to go Taiwan if you can!! And be sure to hunt their Watsons or SaSa! All the beauty ingredients are there! :D I sound like promoting Taiwan LOL. Oh and FYI, those pics are taken from Guardian catalogue. XD Yea, I actually look at catalogues to find any promotions for awesome products. :) Watsons too. Weird, no?

And speaking of hair colouring in my previous post, I mentioned that I've already bought it?
I bought the Liese Bubble Hair Colour in Sweet Pink. :) BLOODY EXCITED. HAHA 5 more days. :) I bought sweet pink cos I always loved red hair, and I wanna try reddish brown hair first to see if I looked good with red tones. :D They have the Cassis Berry which is quite red, but I don't dare to try yet. XD

Other stuff in the picture were what I bought in October. :) I realized these stuff I bought, they're all made in JAPAN! Except for the Biore Cleanser (Taiwan) and Maybelline Baby Lips (China). Haha Japan products ftw!

I KNOW I WRITE TOO MUCH but I just got excited when it comes to sharing. ;D I think I found a promising replacement for Liese though. It's so much cheaper. :) And I see good reviews on the internet!  
 I'm talking about the right one. Gatsby Bubble Hair Colour. Offer RM22.88, cheaper than Liese by RM15!
And this! Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring. :) I'm not sure if M'sia has it though. Gonna head to Etude House and check out after SPM! :D

If the colour turns out well, imma buy RED colour of Etude House or Gatsby. Of course there are many more other hair dyes in FOAM type, like Dariya, Fresh Light, Palty and Beauty Labo etc. but I was referring to foam type hair dye in Malaysia, once again. :) Don't you realize that I'm crazily into BUBBLES/FOAM? All products mentioned above are in foam/bubble texture. =P

As for review, obviously I don't have the time to do it now. And simply this is not a suitable time while I'm still having my SPM. XD But I definitely will find time to do that. :) So just keep track of my blog updates! I know I've talked enough. Hehe. So yea sorry for this crazily long post! Toodles!!

ps/ anyone saw this thingy on my chatbox? saying my page will be hacked. hmm watch out. if something weird happens to my blog, pls get that it's got hacked already!

No comments:

Post a Comment