Saturday, November 12, 2011

Patience is the key

With mei xuan. :) Graduation. :D

Hello. Just taking a break from long hours of study. XP I'm so doomed as my study was kinda last minute. :S But still all I gotta do now is to strive for the best. Even if I don't get satisfying result, at least I tried. Right? The best solution to avoid sobbing as a result of being disappointed at your own result! Furthermore, there's no point crying. Just saying.

Anyway, I still gotta say that taking Pure Science is one of those mistakes I've made. Biggest regret ever. I mean, I really, really, really dislike Biology. :( SO, just wish me good luck okay?! Especially BM which I didn't get an A for both my UPSR & PMR. D: And also history because I doubt if I can remember all the things I've read.

Oh yea, instead of counting the days until SPM which is less than 48 hours (oh shit)... I count the days until I finish my SPM. :D 18 more days! :DDD Visit my blog on the 30th November will do. THANKS!!!

Ok time to get back to study. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment