Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i. need. some. fresh. air. !


HELLO THERE! New post on Thursday/Friday. :) Need to find somewhere to relieve my exam stress. Ugh. Days have been hectic. :( Just hope I do well for the rest of my papers! What a failure to promise myself that I'd hardcore study on the weekends! :S I ended up using the comp for the whole day. Today's better, but I'm having exam tmr. Which is ADD MATHS. My weakest subject ever.

Okay anyway, to cheer myself up, I have 8 more days left. Then exam will all be over, and I'm out of school! :DD HAHA it will be very soon, like very very soon. I've got so much to do after SPM. :) First, I'm definitely gonna colour my hair. Funny or not, I bought the hair colouring kit about a month ago! HAHA well that was because the product I wanted was on sale and it barely had any promotions so yea. OH and secondly, I'm gonna drive around PJ (and maybe KL) for some good noms and shopping sprees! :DD Talking about it, I haven't been driving for like 3 weeks already! ZOMG!

Oh well, it will all come back to me when I start driving again. :) Ok, so I have so much to talk now. -.- Well, all the best! I'm gonna ciao now. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment