Friday, August 6, 2010

The Grown-Ups.

I guess you really should know that sometimes, it's just TOO MUCH. The way you acted only made me feel disgusted. Seriously, why the f*ck do you care? You don't even have the RIGHTS to judge me. Please stop all sorts of behaviors like that, can't you? I'm keeping real calm, and real low too, before it reaches the boiling point


I really had the urge of saying "F*ck off". But, I didn't. Because that actually shows me a loser and paranoid, that means I'm the one who's guilty. So that's the reason why I only blog about it now but not at that day. Yea, stop all these comments or to make it sound nicer, suggestions. I didn't even effing talk about you, never had I done that.


If you didn't care, well, then you wouldn't say those or read this. But I think you will be reading this because you care so much by giving all these "suggestions". So I actually posted this up. Come on, sometimes what you have in your mind, they don't have to COME OUT from your mouth. You get me? I hope you're smart enough to understand. Get a life and grow up!

Yours sincerely,
huiwen

No comments:

Post a Comment