Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Movies Marathon.

Hello, I've been watching movies like mad this week.

Love in Disguise
8.5/10
Watched this on monday. Needless to say Lee Hom is smoking hot. :D 

Vampires Suck
4.5/10
Vampires really suck. The stars I rate are for its funniness and for Matt Lanter! But all thanks to nuffnang for sponsoring me the tickets! I haven't mentioned about me winning the tickets, have I?


                                      
I really do love Nuffnang. ^^


Eclipse      
6/10
Yea, I watched it like finally. Agree that this show is much better than the previous ones. Still, it's kinda like, wth?

  
My So Called Love
6.5/10
Some random chinese show I clicked on PPS. Sweet, but kinda unexpected too. Not bad.

7/10
I've been wanting to watch this CNY movie. Love show, and touching. But I really wanna watch this in Cantonese. But PPS is a chinese software, they show the chinese wan. =( I'm pretty sure it will be much better if its in cantonese.

Go Lala GO!
7/10
I kinda like this show though. It's kinda inspiring. Make me feel more dedicated.

When In Rome
7.5/10
Nothing to say. But it's kinda nice.

The Bounty Hunter
6/10
Just okay okay. Gerald Butler's "Nope" make me feel like laughing.

Leap Year
7/10
A little like When In Rome. Not to storyline, but that "kind" of movies. LOL.

Grown Ups
6.5/10
Watched this at the cinema. It's a comedy, that's all I can say. =P

The Last Song
8/10
This is quite awesome! Sad, and also charming love story, Liam is oh-so-cute.

Date Night
6.5/10
Unexpected. Hmm, not really about love in this show.

Youth in Revolt
6/10
I call this lame. Not the story lame or whatever. Haha.

* * *
btw, I'm already in a holiday mood. Can't wait for the arrival of holidays! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment