Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why Vampires Suck.

Hello folks. After the screening of twilight saga, I see loads of vampires madness everywhere! I see many books written based on vampires, t-shirts, tv shows like vampire diaries... Whatever you can think of! Even the kids nowadays prefer vampires rather than Casper the friendly ghost. Seriously, why is everyone crazy over them? Like why do people keep making vampires a hot topic? Well, now I'm one of those people too. Apparently, I'm not telling you how much they influence me nor how much I like them. I'm telling you WHY I HATE THEM!!!


First of all, they are fake! They think they can charm people with their outer beauty or what, but as a truth, they're already a few hundreds old. Like the girls' dear Edward Cullen, by his look he's 17 but his real age is 109 for now! They keep secrets inside because they can't reveal it to anyone, so they've to act & pretend! One word for all, FAKE!


Next, I think vampires are disgusting & gross! They hunt humans & animals. So basically, vampires eat their "prey" alive, when their "prey" is raw. YUCKS! That's gross. They eat all the organs in the animal/human's body with the mixture of blood! Well, for a human like me, I'll vomit if the drumstick I eat is not completely cooked. I'm saying the taste of blood, it's disgusting! But the vampires think it is tasty & delicious. *puke*


Talking about this I can relate them to cruelty. Somehow the vampires crave for blood so much & desperately. They would do ANYTHING just to fill in their tummy. Anything, like, breaking the bones of their "prey" & leave them pain to death? How selfish & cruel. That's really heartless, what if the humans are doing this to the vampires?

Also, I will NOT have one of them as my boyfriend because they're the cold ones! Ugh, cold in two ways. First, since they're the cold ones, I guess they're cold hearted as well. I can get hurt all the time just because of them, which definitely not worth my tears. Second, cold as in physically cold. Girls normally hug & cuddle up with boyfriend when they feel cold, so how does it feel when you hug a vampire? That means you will get even colder! LOL.

Lastly, I hate them because they act like a... pervert! Like Edward kept staring at Bella in the lab. What was he thinking? Hmm... I don't wanna know! How can you just stare at a person when you're just sitting right next to that person? Besides, what for vampires can read humans' minds? I guess they may be thinking, "what kinda underwear is she wearing"? or maybe "I think his/her blood just turns me on". =.= 
That's all about the ugly truths of vampires. Now everyone say, VAMPIRES SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment